When I introduce myself as a photographer, people would ask what style or what type of photography I do. I often find myself in lost of words.
- I capture candid lifestyle photos
- I like quiet vintage stills
- I like the courage in bold colors
- I like the drama in your eyes
- I like that classic glamour dreamer's look
- I thrive finding repetition in patterns &
- I like the sillies
- I like a rusty dusty action
- I like the details that goes with your
After photographing so many families and couples with an ever-changing style, I realize I wasn't photographing you, but the emotion you projected on me while we are together in this space. The pictures are natural, beautiful, and amazingly -you!